The Great Pumpkin Haul
1. Do I have to carry a pumpkin? No, the course is plenty fun without it but you will be looked at funny for sure. Who doesn’t haul during “the Haul”?
2. Is the pumpkin included in the price? Yes, a basketball sized (or smaller) pumpkin is part of the package. Be sure to get there early for the best picking in the patch. If you’d like to try to haul a big daddy pumpkin you may have to pay a couple dollars extra.
3. Can I walk? Of course, this is a fun event so go whatever pace you want.
4. What happens before the haul? We recommend arriving AT LEAST one hour before start time so you have time to pickup your packet, pick out your pumpkin from the patch, have it weighed and then participate in our KILLER PUMPKIN BOOTCAMP to help you “warm-up” those pumpkin hauling muscles!
5. Where do I register? RIGHT HERE of course!
6. How do I volunteer? Sign-up to volunteer online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Are strollers allowed? As much as we would like to see you try this (who doesn't love a challenge), um NO! The terrain is too rough and strollers don’t typically do well over hay bales. Children however, are welcome, so haul them if you like.
8. Are dogs allowed? While we love fido, for safety reasons, fido will have to wait for his share of the pumpkin haul.
9. Are kids allowed? Heck yeah! As long as they can finish the course with a smile. We will have “mini pumpkins” available for the kiddos to “haul”. Kids 12 and under are just $15 AND get all the cool stuff (medal, pumpkin and haulin fun).
10. Where is Meridian Park? Get Directions.
11. Do you offer refunds? No – and not under any circumstances, sorry. We are happy to help you transfer your entry to someone else.
12. Can I switch waves? No, sorry. Waves sell out quickly so we recommend choosing your wave wisely and make sure all friends and family register when you do so you don’t get assigned to separate waves!
13. What is at the Meridian Park Fall Festival? We are excited this year to be teaming up with Meridian Park and their Fall Festival with tons of pumpkin and fall festival fun for the whole family and free including games, corn-maze, face painting, food, refreshments and a promise of a fun time!
14. Will there be early packet-pick up? TBD